The Last Internet Explorer Problem??

I think I've fiiinally tackled my last Internet Explorer* problem (famous last words, right?). I'd been using some blank XML tags, which Internet Explorer didn't like. I ended up just filling in empty XML tags with "blank" and telling Javascript to treat them like empty tags (e.g. don't write "View in Map" if there's no geolocation data in the XML file for that particular picture).

Additionally, I've added full-size versions of almost every picture, so every picture (besides the Misc. section) should load in a Shadowbox pop-up; I've also added metadata to just about every picture, so, when applicable, you should see shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, date, etc. for each picture.

* I've written everything so that it will display properly in Internet Explorer 8; I have no idea how it does in IE <8 but I'm guessing it won't work very well, if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment